Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Sneaky, sneaky pops


I have one awesome toddler that knows what he wants. 
And what he doesn't.
While I can't rationally debate with him why veggies & fruits are exceptionally high in nutrients, I can sneak them in these delicious popsicles. 

Which he LOVES. The best part is that he will help prepping them. Dumping the ingredients in the Vitamix and pushing the buttons. 
Now, I am an "eye balling" type of lady when it comes to recipes. I don't really ever follow directions. 
I go with my guts, hoping it comes out pretty good. It usually does! You can use the 2-4 ratio, veggies to fruit. Add any health boosting goods you have on hand, and boom, you got popsicles. 
Here's our recipe for this week.


// SNEAKY SNEAKY POPSICLES //


-1 cup mixed frozen berries
-2 large brocoli chunks
-handful of frozen peas
-1 banana
-1tbs Goji Berries
- 1/2 cup orange juice
Drop everything in the Vitamix and blend until smooth. Freeze and enjoy! 




And then I watch him savoring those and think, he will never know.

Cue evil laugh.





No comments:

Post a Comment